HOW TO PACK FOR YOUR CARIBBEAN CHARTER VACATION.
Here is a helpful list for packing for your charter vacation in the Caribbean. Remember: pack light and use soft-sided luggage only.
- Bathing Suits
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
- Sandals, flip flops, sneakers
- Ziplock bag of any medications and your preferred toiletries
- Camera – bring a GoPro if you have one for great underwater snorkel video. You will need a red filter to film underwater.
- Chargers for all of your electronics
- Seasickness medication (if you are prone)
- A great book or magazine
- Party pants (just checking if you are reading)
- If you plan to go ashore one night for some fine dining “island elegant” attire may be required. For Men: that is khaki shorts or pants and a button down shirt with loafers or boat shoes. For women it is a sundress, skirt or slacks and sandals. No high heels can be worn on board.
- Credit cards and ATM cards: there are many banks and ATM machines throughout your itinerary stops. You will need cash for taxi fares, and to pay the crew’s gratuity at the end of your charter.