Christmas Week is BETTER than New Year’s Week for a BVI Crewed Yacht Charter!
Check out our TOP 10 List and find out why a Xmas Caribbean Sailing Vacation is the best!
With the New Year’s charter week in the BVI completely booked, why not consider the Christmas week for your Caribbean sailing vacation? There are so many reasons why a BVI crewed yacht charter is the best sailing vacation in the world: turquoise waters, gorgeous mountains and blue skies, white sand beaches, sea turtles, dolphins, colorful reefs, friendly, fun crews, warm days and cool nights, great beach bars, quiet anchorages…the US and British Virgin Islands are truly a paradise on earth!
Treat your family to the greatest gift of all this year: a BVI Crewed Yacht Charter!
10 Great Reasons to Book A Christmas Caribbean Sailing Vacation
10. A Caribbean Yacht Charter makes a great gift – and is easy to wrap!
9. No crowded shopping malls and terrible traffic to fight!
8. Be home for New Year’s Eve WITH A TAN!
7. Create a family holiday memory you will never forget!
6. Christmas Dinner prepared and served by an amazing chef and you don’t have to lift a finger!
5. Xmas week is more mellow than a New Years’ charter week – no crowds.
4. Great sailing weather (we call them the Xmas winds!)
3. December 19 to 26 2015 is Saturday to Saturday! Great for scheduling around school holidays.
2. Santa DOES visit the Caribbean, too!
1. We have AMAZING BVI Crewed Charter Yachts Available December 19 to 26, 2015